If you hold a baccalaureate or higher degree from an accredited institution, or equivalent degree from a foreign institution, and if you are or have been engaged in post-baccalaureate research, or are registered for research, in one of the mathematical, physical or biological sciences, or any discipline in which the scientific method is used, or if you just generally support GWISH's mission to support women's contributions to science, you are invited to join.
Benefits of Membership
- Join our 'ohana of women working across varied scientific disciplines!
- Networking, mentoring, and professional development opportunities and events (locally based on Oahu)
- A quarterly newsletter subscription
- Unique community outreach opportunities to encourage and nurture the future scientists of Hawai'i
- Eligibility to apply for our annual Research & Travel Grant
- Social events and camaraderie
This membership is good for 1-year.